Set in the tranquil surroundings and rolling hills of a sugar cane estate, Canefields is conveniently located just off the N2, 5km outside of Empangeni, Zululand, Kwa-Zulu Natal North Coast. A mere hour and a half drive from Durban, half way on route to Hluhluwe, Mkuze and St. Lucia.
A traditional sugar cane mansion converted into a homely country hotel
Canefields Country House offers:
- Three-star accommodation for up to 108 guests
- Quiet, country restaurant serving scrumptious breakfasts, lunches and dinners
- Tranquil outdoor terrace area and ladies bar providing a relaxing atmosphere for sun-downers or a few drinks with friends beside the pool
- Four conference venues providing flexible, stress free, productive seminars for up to 450 delegates
- Wide open spaces and grass perks for team building activities
- Large, versatile, fully air-conditioned function hall, which can seat up to 300 guests banqueting style including a dance floor
- Our unique “Bushveld Boma” is a nice alternative feature offering a traditional bonfire and open fire fare
- Quaint outdoor country wedding setting with a function venue seating up to 300 guests banqueting style
- Romantic honeymoon suite consisting of exquisite furnishings overlooking the vast expanse of the property
- Efficient, friendly staff who pride themselves on personal service
The Expedition Project is a social enterprise! Please use the enquiry form below – by doing so you are supporting both this partner and nearby community and conservation projects at no extra cost. You will also get access to similar projects, accommodation discounts and special offers.
Direct links: Website | Facebook