We are situated in front of the Light House and a mere 50metres from the sea.
"Arrive as a guest - leave as friend"
- We have six en-suite air-conditioned rooms and three of these have balconies overlooking the sea.
- The whole establishment is available to rent as a self catering house, for weekends or holidays.
- Our breakfast/dining room has wonderful seaviews where you can enjoy your home cooked breakfast.
- We are fully licensed and the bar/lounge area has wonderful views of the sea and lead out to a patio where you can enjoy a drink watching the waves crash onto the rocks.
- Dinners and packed lunches are available Monday to Thursday, out of season, but have to be pre-ordered 24 hours in advance.
- There is a swimming pool and deck with magnificent sea views on the upper deck.
- The braai facilities are only available to the self catering guests renting the whole establishment.
- Fishing can be done from the shore and fishing charters can be arranged on request. There is a spectacular beach 1.4 km away, but can also be acessed via a walk along the rocks.
- 5km from Wild Coast Casino & Wild Waves water[arl, 5km from The Pont & Waterworld, 160km from Durban, 60km from Bizana
- 10 Amazing Golf Courses between Umkomaas and the Wild Coast.
- Port Edward is an ideal holiday destination for couples or families.
Only 5km from Wild Coast Casino, several golf courses within easy reach, Oribi Gorge, Beaver Creek coffee farm, beautiful beaches and restaurants, craft shops, crocodile farm and so much more.
- 60km from Bizana
- 160 kms from Durban with a bus service from the airport.
The Expedition Project is a social enterprise! Please use the enquiry form below – by doing so you are supporting both this partner and nearby community and conservation projects at no extra cost. You will also get access to discounts and other offers.