Loch Maree Guest Farm stands as a lone sentinel in the vast expanse of the Kalahari Desert. The camps are unfenced so nature and the veld are right on your doorstep. There is an abundance of flora and fauna to be seen.
Unfenced and open to the nature of the Kalahari
Loch Maree Family Suite (Bed & Breakfast) – The suite has two rooms and sleeps a total of six guests. Rooms are furnished with double and single beds and there is one shared bathroom.
Loch Maree Field Camp Chalets (Self Catering) – The chalets are furnished with single beds and there are communal ablution facilities. There is a fully equipped field camp for self catering as well as power points.
- There are braai facilities and a swimming pool available for guests use.
- Circular drive route in our Private Game Reserve (4×4 needed)
- 50 km 4×4 self-drive route
- Game drives with sundowners on Kalahari Dune
- Look out point with a shed and braai facility to view the Kalahari dunes
- Great views of the massive white salt pan amongst the dunes
- Swimming pool at main premises