Springbok is undeniably the wild flower capital of South Africa and sees thousands of tourists flocking to the area annually to view nature’s very own “Annual Flower Spectacular”.
Wild flower capital of South Africa
Relax, unwind and enjoy the outstanding hospitality of Mountain View Guest House in Springbok, Northern Cape. Your ideal stop between Namibia and Cape Town, the Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park and Augrabies Falls.
Mountain View, as its name aptly describes, is situated high on the hill overlooking the picturesque and bustling Northern Cape Town of Springbok. A perfect stopover for business people and tourists to this enchanting region. Shops, restaurants and a myriad of tourist attractions are just minutes away from this fully secure and luxurious establishment.
- 10 Fully air conditioned suites
- En-suite bathrooms
- Swimming pool
- Bed & Breakfast or Self Catering
- Ideal for business or leisure
- Attention to detail & great hospitality
- Excellent farm style breakfasts for B&B guests
- Beautifully maintained gardens for relaxation
- A sparkling swimming pool
- Fully secure property
Contact Mountain View via their website here.