Bundox Safari Lodge & Retreat is an authentic safari getaway situated in a private nature reserve, located on the doorstep of South Africa’s most visited wildlife region, Kruger National Park, Panorama Route, and the Blyde River Canyon within arm’s reach.
There are many accommodation options suitable for families with children, as well as couples wanting a romantic bush break.
Workation? If you need to combine business and leisure, work your hours while winding down in our tented retreat. The beautifully decorated rooms and suites will make your stay a memorable one and you can still unwind, relax and be more productive!
Safari Lodge Accommodation
There are many accommodation options to choose from at Bundox:
- Meru Tents: The 4 tents are spacious Meru-style canvas suites with wooden floors and open decks. These tents have en-suite bathrooms (indoor shower, toilet, basin, and complimentary amenities) with king-size/ twin beds, coffee station, standing fan, and clothing storage.
- Luxury Superior Tent: This is a spacious luxury safari tent with an offset bathroom, outside shower, a bath, his and her amenities, a spacious deck overlooking the bushveld, complimentary coffee station, standing fan, and a private pergola with a day bed. Perfect for a romantic celebration!
- Meru Tents: The 2 tents are spacious Meru-style canvas suites with wooden floors and open decks. These tents have en-suite bathrooms (indoor bathtub, outdoor shower, toilet, basin, and complimentary amenities) with king-size/ twin beds, coffee station, standing fan, boma, and clothing storage.
- Chalet: The Family Buffalo Chalet are two self-standing chalets that are suitable for families with a boma area. The chalet has an en-suite bathroom (indoor shower, toilet, basin, and complimentary amenities) with a king-size bed, day bed, and two twin beds, coffee station, standing fan, boma, and clothing storage.
- The Bushcamp: It occupies a secret spot among bushveld trees in a +- 50-hectare private property. This exclusive self-catering camp features its own private boma, kitchen area, ablution and dining area.
*Minimum of 4 guests required to book the Bushcamp.
The rooms and tents are positioned individually amongst the trees and bushes on the property, making them secluded and truly in nature.
The accommodation at Bundox is perfect for long stays and short visits.
There are plenty of activities and things to do in the area; making Bundox the perfect base for your Kruger Lowveld experience!
We are a collaborative social enterprise! Please use the enquiry form below – by doing so you are supporting both this partner and nearby community and conservation projects, at no extra cost. You will also get access to discounts and other offers.
View this post on Instagram