This classic Scottburgh home is uniquely decorated and offers comfortable accommodation in a home-like atmosphere with personal attention to detail and old fashioned hospitality.
- 5 Double Rooms with en-suite/dedicated private bathrooms
- Can accommodate approximately 19 Guests
- Two self-catering cottages for 2 & 3 persons respectively
- Breakfast served in lovely dining area or wooden deck looking out to sea
- Tea and coffee making facilities in all rooms
- TV and MNET in all rooms
- Braai facilities
- Plenty of safe parking
- Dinner on request
- Pool in a lovely sub tropical garden setting
The Expedition Project is a social enterprise! Please use the enquiry form below – by doing so you are supporting both this partner and nearby community and conservation projects at no extra cost. You will also get access to similar projects, accommodation discounts and special offers.
Direct links: Website