Relax in the comfort of Alpine Heath Resort in the midst of the Northern Drakensberg and conveniently located mid-way between Durban and Johannesburg.
Alpine Heath is a unique ‘base camp’ village for a host of holiday pursuits and it offers superb accommodation, fine cuisine and excellent conference and wedding facilities. Sports enthusiasts can indulge in a multitude of activities nearby ranging from horse riding and fishing to quad biking, paintball and canopy tours. A variety of children’s entertainment and a daily adult activity programme is also available.
In addition to having a superb spa, Alpine Heath Resort offers a number of great dining options at five on-site eateries. Guests can enjoy the culinary delights of La Gruyere’s Restaurant or the savoury toppings at the Pizzeria. The Coffee Shop, Pool Bar and Tavern offer some simple, no-fuss meals. Alternatively, guests can opt for self-catering meals, with delicious produce from the local village.
The resort has 100 luxuriously appointed, fully-equipped chalets offering panoramic mountain views from comfortable lounges, a fireplace for wintery evenings, kitchen, patio, satellite TV and three cozy bedrooms.
GENERAL INFORMATION ON ALL ROOMS
• Direct dial telephones
• Each chalet has it’s own private patio
• Fireplaces in all the chalets
• Fully equipped self-catering units with the option of having meals at the Hotel
• A safety deposit box and hairdryer are located in each unit.
• Television with selected DStv channels
STANDARD ROOM FEATURES
• 3 bedroom chalets include main bedroom en-suite and 2 bedrooms with twin beds
• Each chalet has a second bathroom with bath and separate shower
• Lounge, kitchenette and patio
• A range of customised toiletries
• Serviced daily by housekeeping