Enter the world of Reptiles!
Join us on an online journey to learn about snakes and turtles and the animals that make up…Reptiles!
Two Oceans Aquarium Foundation Fundraising
Meet your teacher
Two Oceans Aquarium Education Foundation
The Two Oceans Aquarium consists of approximately 60 staff, supported by a number of volunteers. These courses involve a team collaboration in which multiple team members contribute to filming, videos, resources and research.
How this course works
This course runs in the order it is shown below – this means you will have to work through the course in this order and you will have to click on the COMPLETE LESSON button at the bottom of each lesson page to proceed – do not forget to do this if you are having issues viewing any of the lessons.
Each module contains four lessons and a quiz and then a summary lesson page. When you reach the QUIZ lesson of each module you will need to click on the VIEW LESSON QUIZ button at the bottom of this lesson page to see and take the quiz.
You will not be able to take the quiz until you have clicked on the COMPLETE LESSON buttons at the bottom of each lesson before the quiz!
What you need
Laptop or PC preferable, rather than mobile phone.
You may encounter issues on Mac Safari browsers. Other browsers are preferred.
Are you ready for your online journey?Start the first lesson
- Sea Stories Storytime (Reptiles)
- Sea Stories Aquarium Time (Reptiles)
- Sea Stories Puppet Show (Reptiles)
- Sea Stories Word Waves (Reptiles)
- Sea Stories Fit Fishies (Reptiles)
- Sea Stories Craft Time (Reptiles)
- Sea Stories Paper Play (Reptiles)
- Sea Stories Clay Time (Reptiles)
- Sea Stories Bedtime Rhyme (Reptiles)
- Sea Stories Activities (Reptiles)