These trips are not only about destinations, you will also be joining and volunteering on hand-picked conservation and community project partners enroute.
2019 departures: April, July & October
1-6 weeks starting and finishing in Cape Town with airport pick-ups and drop-offs every week. Highlights include: volunteering experiences at several community and conservation projects, selected tourism activities and national parks, a combination of b&b and tented camp accommodation, breakfast and dinners at partner restaurants. This collaborative project combines South Africa at its best and most inspiring!
- Cape Town (the mother city and tip of the African continent) & Cape Agulhas (southern most tip of Africa)
- Umkhondo Wildlife Conservation Project
- Garden Route & Nature’s Valley
- Amakhala Foundation & Addo Elephant Park
- Coffee Bay & Chintsa (hosting the famous Hole in the Wall rock formations)
- Drakensberg (the inspiration for Lord of the Rings)
- Hluhluwe National Park & St Lucia (home of the Hippo)
- Nourish & Kruger National Park (home of Africa’s big 5)
- Mogalakwena Group & Mapugupwe National Park
- Augrabies Falls (on the border of Namibia)
- Diamond Coast (the long stretch of the west coast)
- Franshoek (oldest wine industry outside of Europe)
Starting at £65 GBP / $88 USD / R1050 ZAR per day