These roadtrips are not only about destinations, you will also be joining and volunteering on hand-picked conservation and community project partners enroute.
2018 departures: April & October
Immerse yourself in diverse South African culture & nature, and be inspired by local community projects as we visit communities, projects and national parks.
And of course, have fun with some breath-taking activities and a travel experience unlike any other.
Join our small passionate team on our next 8500 km adventure for 7-16 days in April or October 2018…
- Soweto (home of the apartheid musuem and previous residence of Nelson Mandela)
- Kruger National Park (home of Africa’s big 5)
- St Lucia (home of the Hippo)
- Hluhluwe National Park
- Drakensberg (the inspiration for Lord of the Rings)
- Coffee Bay & Chintsa (hosting the famous Hole in the Wall rock formations)
- Nature’s Valley
- Knysna & Sedgefield (famous Garden Route)
- Umkhondo Wildlife Conservation Project
- Oudtshoorn (home of the Ostrich and Cango Caves)
- Stellenbosch (oldest wine industry outside of Europe)
- And of course the mother city and tip of the African continent, Cape Town.
Starting at £61 GBP / $84 USD / R1000 ZAR per day