Join our small passionate team on our next 8500 km adventure for 7-31 days in April, July or October 2018…
Immerse yourself in diverse South African culture & nature, and be inspired by local community projects as we visit 13 towns, 11 projects and 5 national parks.
And of course, have fun with some breath-taking activities and a travel experience unlike any other.
Next departure: 5 October 2018
Join us for up to 16 days from Soweto down the rugged coastline of South Africa to Cape Town.
- Soweto (home of the apartheid musuem and previous residence of Nelson Mandela),
- Kruger National Park (home of Africa’s big 5),
- St Lucia (home of the Hippo),
- Hluhluwe National Park,
- Drakensberg (the inspiration for Lord of the Rings),
- Coffee Bay & Chintsa (hosting the famous Hole in the Wall rock formations),
- Nature’s Valley,
- Knysna & Sedgefield (famous Garden Route),
- Umkhondo Wildlife Conservation Project,
- Oudtshoorn (home of the Ostrich and Cango Caves),
- Stellenbosch (oldest wine industry outside of Europe),
- And of course the mother city and tip of the African continent, Cape Town.
Starting at £61 GBP / $84 USD / R1000 ZAR per day
Next departure: 6 July 2018
Join us for up to 16 days starting in Cape Town, travelling up the west coast, along the borders of Namibia, Botswana and Zimbabwe concluding in Soweto.
- Cape Town (mother city and tip of the African continent)
- West coast and Coast of Diamonds,
- Augrabies National Park (Namibia border) & the Breede River,
- Kimberley Big Hole (one of the largest diamond mines in the world),
- Searching for Vultures at Golden Gate National Park,
- Kruger National Park (home of the African ‘Big 5’),
- Kingdom of Mapungubwe & Mapungubwe National Park / World Heritage Site (three-way border with Zimbabwe, Botswana, South Africa),
- Mogalakwena Research Centre and Craft Centre,
- And Soweto (home of the apartheid musuem and previous residence of Nelson Mandela).
Starting at £65 GBP / $88 USD / R1050 ZAR per day
Find out about our objectives, vision and where your money goes here.