Are you in school, college or university and / or interested in studying fields relating to conservation, ecology, zoology, veterinary medicine, international development and the Sustainable Development Goals?
Then this is the membership plan for you!
Our Student Membership plan gives you access to ongoing courses and content relevant to you, your academic research and similar interests.
“They value creating a little community which I really like and I am not 100% sure you’d get that with bigger organisations.” ~ Jordanne, University of Nottingham.
“The course (Wildlife Vet Online – linked to this membership) is so impressive and Dr Rogers’ videos are fantastic. Really good content with clear explanations. It’s a fantastic resource for those wanting to do wildlife medicine – it feels really valuable from a veterinary aspect.” ~ Nirvana, University of Edinburgh.
“I want a pursue a career as a wildlife vet so feel that this course (Wildlife Vet Online – linked to this membership) has been invaluable. I absolutely loved it!” ~ Chloe, Royal Veterinary College, London
This membership plan is available free to the following:
- Bristol University Veterinary Zoological Society – contact email@example.com
- Dick Vet Wildlife Conservation Society – contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- International Veterinary Students Association – contact email@example.com
- Liverpool University Veterinary Zoological Society – contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nottingham University Veterinary Zoological Society – contact email@example.com
- Royal Veterinary College Zoological Society – contact firstname.lastname@example.org