Established in 2008 by Mornay, the owner of the company, Tours de Mornay provide tours and safaris to the Lowveld, Kruger National Park (KNP) and Mpumalanga region. Mornay and his team offer tours and activities such as those listed below as well as a shuttle service and transfers from the regional airports.
Tours de Mornay provide tours and safaris to the Lowveld, Kruger National Park (KNP) and Mpumalanga region
- Panorama Route eg. Blyderiver Canyon, Bourke’s Luck Potholes, God’s Window, The Pinnacle, Various waterfalls
- Open vehicle game drives
- Cultural experience eg. Shangana Cultural Village
- Elephant Sanctuary: walk with, touch, feed and ride elephants
- Natural wonders: Sudwala Caves, Echo Caves and one of the oldest rock formations in Barberton
- Gold Mining: Pilgrim’s Rest (Heritage site and historical town), Barberton and Eureka City
- Adventure: white water rafting, tubing, horse riding, quad biking, ballooning, paragliding, “Zip-lines”
- 4×4 excursions: Eureka City, KNP
- Tailor-made tours
The Expedition Project is a social enterprise! Please use the enquiry form below – by doing so you are supporting both this project and projects nearby at no extra cost. You will also get access to similar projects, accommodation discounts and special offers.