Dwarskersbos municipal camp site and Caravan Park is right on the beach also has self catering cottages. Camp sites are all about location, and for Dwarskersbos it is sound of the waves and the fresh sea air.
Its all about the location
Campsite and Self Catering Cottages
- Plenty of space, shade and clean ablution facilities and of course a white sandy beach at your door (or tent zip) – what more could you want?
- In easy driving distance to town, it is a great family location.
- 125 Caravan and camping stands have electrical outlets, all are level but not grassed, and there is plenty of shade.
- Braai facilities, water taps and rubbish bins are scattered throughout.
- Main access roads are tarred.
- Ablution blocks have toilets, showers, baths, laundry and scullery tubs and washing machines. There is also a children’s play park.
- 12 Luxury Chalets are furnished and equipped with two bedrooms, lounge, dining area, kitchenette, fridge, kettle, stove, cutlery, and crockery, bathroom with toilet, shower and wash basin.
- 5 Rondawels fully equipped for self-catering with Bathroom.
- Bring own bedding & Towels.