Annie’s place has been around since 1992 and is one of the longest standing guest houses in Durban-North. With its warm and cozy feeling guests can rest assure they will be treated to a peaceful and pleasant stay, whether on business or vacation.
Situated in the prestigious suburb of Durban North, Annie’s Place is very central to most of Durban’s attractions. The accommodation is of the highest standard and all en-suite rooms are beautifully decorated with air-conditioning.
The breakfasts are scrumptious and the service five stars.
So Much More Than Bed & Breakfast
Luxury room – Our luxury room offers a full DStv bouquet, a double and single bed, airconditioning, en-suite bathroom (shower), tea & coffee facility, desk and office chair and its own patio area.
Double room – Our Double room offers a select DStv bouquet, a double bed, en-suite bathroom (shower), airconditioning, tea & coffee facility and its own patio/smoking area.
Zebra Garden room – Our Zebra garden room, situated away from the main house offers a select DStv bouquet, airconditioning, a double and single bed, en-suite bathroom (shower), tea & coffee facility, desk and office chair and its own patio/smoking area.
Marilyn’s Garden room – The Marilyn Monroe garden room, situated away from the main house offers a select DStv bouquet, air-conditioning, a double and single bed, en-suite bathroom (shower), tea and coffee facility, desk & office chair and its own patio/smoking area.
- Free High Speed Wifi – Buffer free zone. Stay connected with no interruptions.
- Secure Onsite Parking – Garage with private access. 24hr camera surveillance on vehicles.
- Separate Entrance For guests convenience, all rooms have a separate entrance from main house.
- Air Conditioning – All rooms have air conditioning. Keep cool from the Durban heat.
- Satellite T.V. – DSTV bouquet and flat screen televisions in all rooms. Don’t miss an episode!
- Swimming Pool – Come relax and cool down with a cold beverage by the pool.
- Laundry Service – Laundry services are available to all guests at an additional cost.
Central Location – 25km from King Shaka Airport. 9km from Moses Mabida and the ABSA Stadium.
The Expedition Project is a social enterprise! Please use the enquiry form below – by doing so you are supporting both this partner and nearby community and conservation projects at no extra cost. You will also get access to similar projects, accommodation discounts and special offers.